SUVIDHA Biogas Project
SUVIDHA is a grassroots NGO based at Haldwani, Uttarakhand. SUVIDHA works with 12,067 small & marginal farmer families who own a total of 16,433 acres in 320 villages. After a very comprehensive energy usage household survey, followed by many village level discussions, demonstrations, etc., SUVIDHA registered a Gold Standard project to construct domestic Biogas units for rural families in Ramnagar, Haldwani and Kotabagh Blocks of Nainital district on 16 February 2016.
These 3 blocks are situated on the plains below the Himalayas. IndiGo has also done marvellous work on sanitation, lighting, etc. in Dhela village of Ramnagar Block.
Click here for more details.
- 2016-17 SUVIDHA Audited Statements
- 2016-17 Internal Audit - SUVIDHA
- 2017-18 SUVIDHA Audited Statements
- 2018-19 SUVIDHA Audited Statements
- 2019-20 SUVIDHA Audited Statements
- 2020-21 SUVIDHA Statements
- Acknowledgement of Liability
- Bagepalli Forestry Project
- ADATS Biogas Project
- BCS Biogas Project
- ADATS Woodstoves Project
- SEDS Biogas Project
- CROSS Biogas Project
- AF Biogas Project
- SUVIDHA Biogas Project
- NNS & SANJEEVANI Woodstoves Project